Heidi S. Heuple, CPA
Heidi S. Heuple, CPA is a Principal of Matthews, Carter & Boyce and has more than 25 years as a public accounting tax advisor, including corporate, partnership and individual taxation and compliance. Her clients include property management companies, real estate professionals and developers, real estate investment trusts, regulated investment companies, closely held companies and high net worth individuals.
She has extensive and in-depth experience with real estate-related issues such as cancellation of indebtedness income, foreclosure, solvency, sales, restructuring/refinancing of debt including debt financed distributions, and liquidation and reorganization of real estate entities.
Prior to joining the firm in 1990, she was with the international CPA firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Pannell Kerr Forster.
CONNECT WITH HEIDI
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- Certified Public Accountant – Commonwealth of Virginia
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration/Accounting, University of Maryland
- Master of Science – Taxation, American University